The debate over income inequality has focused mainly on taxes fairness and government but two papers show one of the biggest drivers is higher investment returns. Robert kiyosaki is an entrepreneur and the author of rich dad poor dad the 1 bestselling personal finance book of all time in his talk he discusses the. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer is a catchphrase and aphorism sometimes evoked with variations in wording when discussing economic inequality. As the rich get richer everyone else gets less happy less educated or on low incomes tend to suffer more as the richest get richer its not clear why . The rich get richer and the poor get share tweet efforts in recent years to use tax policy to narrow the gap between rich and poor have yet to start paying
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.